Given the responsibilities involved in caring for children and the unique nature of our program, we take every precaution and screen all applicants extensively to ensure a good match.
- The summer 2017 application deadline for non-medical staff is April 14th. The deadline for nursing staff is March 30th.
- Notifications for non-medical staff will be made on or around May 14th. Notifications for nursing staff will be made on or around April 20th.
- All accepted volunteers must have a physical and submit a Staff Health Form by June 23rd.
New Staff Applicants
How to Apply:
- Fill out our 2017 Staff Application online here. After submitting your application, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will include 8 questions. Please email your answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide references: New Staff Applicants must provide three references — one personal reference and two professional/academic references. Completed reference forms must be returned to The ELM Project BY the references. Please use the reference forms below.
- Be interviewed: Once we have received your completed application and reference forms, Erica Quiroz will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Erica at 203-658-9671 or email@example.com.
Returning Staff Applicants
How to Apply:
Fill out our 2017 Staff Application online here. After submitting your application, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will include 8 questions. Please email your answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be completed by New Staff Applicants. See instructions for New Staff Applicants above.
Staff Health Form
To be completed by those who have been accepted as volunteers for summer 2017. The form is due by June 23rd.
- Fill out application and return to camp office ASAP — each summer we receive more applications of qualified volunteers than we have positions available.
- Applications and references are reviewed upon receipt and interviews are set up with those who move to the next round of screening. Either way, you will be notified as to your application's status.
- Please note, after April 30th some positions may still be available and we will accept people on a rolling basis to fill those specific slots. Please contact Erica Quiroz at 203-658-9671 or email@example.com if you are applying after April 30th.
Contact Erica at 203-658-9671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.