Give a child living with HIV/AIDS and sickle cell disease a chance to go to camp this summer. Help raise $200,000 by June 30th 2017 to make camp happen.
How can you help?
- April 1st Spin for a Cause Event in Darien, CT: Attend or Sponsor a rider! See details below!
- Bid on amazing auction items. Auction goes live online March 31st
- Attend our Spring Benefit, tickets available in April
- Make a donation anytime!
Thank you to everyone supporting this fundraising effort! You are making a difference, and we are getting closer and closer to our goal!
Spin for a Cause
- When: 11am Class on April 1st, 2017 (please arrive 15 minutes before class begins)
- Where: Joyride Cycling + Fitness, 25 Old Kings Highway N, Darien, Connecticut 06820
- How: Book your bike today! Donations taken at the door.
- Why: 100% of proceeds will support Camp AmeriKids
The ELM Project is a non-profit. All donations are tax deductible minus fair market value of premium received.