Give a child living with HIV/AIDS and sickle cell disease a chance to go to camp this summer. Help raise $200,000 by June 30th 2016 to make camp happen.
How can you help?
- Bid on upcoming auction items this March.
- Attend our Spring Benefit, tickets available in April.
- Make a donation anytime.
- Buy a water bottle! Now through February 28th we have 500 beautifully designed limited release eco-friendly water bottles available. All proceeds benefit our camp.
DAYTRIPPER Water Bottle by Full Circle
Exclusively Designed for The ELM Project
Limited release of 500 bottles available through February 28th, 2017
19 OZ. GLASS WATER BOTTLE
- A sidekick to help you stay hydrated on the go, at home or the office
- Glass is a cleaner, healthier choice for you and the planet
- Cleverly designed cap keeps your water clean and fresh
- Easy to use, one-handed drinking
- Perfect size for home and office
- 19oz bottle | 562ml bottle |2.8″ x 2.8″ x 9.45″ |7.1cm x 7.1cm x 24cm
- Made of Glass, Tritan™, recycled plastic, silicone
- It’s simple really: GLASS IS BETTER
- BPA Free
- No Leaching
- Tastes Better
- Less Waste
- Dishwasher Safe: Your dishwasher can help give your Full Circle products a new lease on life. Just put all parts in the top rack for a quick refresher and a solid cleaning.
Buying a reusable bottle that allows you to enjoy pure water or make your own delightful infusions promotes not only your commitment to a responsible lifestyle, but a commitment to staying healthfully hydrated.
About the Designer
Jack Sisterhenm is an art director and has volunteered with Camp AmeriKids since 2008. He is a truly committed and caring member of our community. In real life he’s a fabulous designer and agreed to share his talents to create this one of a kind Water Bottle.
The ELM Project is a non-profit. All donations are tax deductible minus fair market value of premium received.